Friday 4 March 2016

making a face in photoshop

Opened a new document and made a background using the gradient tool.


Then made the little faces down the side, by making one face and copying and pasting it. 


Then I added the frill in then using the ellipse tool made an oval shape for the face.





Then I added a cat nose in the lower center of the face.

Then I used the brush tool to draw whiskers , and used the ellipse tool to draw a mouth.


Then I added in the eyes and eyebrows. 


Then added the ears, then did an overlay the change the colour of the ears.


Then started adding different colour spots using the custom shape tool.


Then I went back to the brush tool and changed the brush to make some hair. 


Made a new layer and colored it blue and made it an overlay layer.  


Made on more layer and did the same as the last one but made it a pink colour.


This is my final image.



No comments:

Post a Comment